For preliminary and general advising, be sure to visit Advising Central.
For reasons why studying a foreign language is beneficial, check out this flyer.
If you would like advising by a French, German, or Spanish program advisor, please do the following:
- Obtain a copy of your Academic Records Report at the Office of the Registrar (first floor Salazar) to bring with you. Transcripts can not be provided for you in the department office.
- If you have studied abroad, please contact International and Exchange Programs to obtain a copy of your IP transcripts. You must bring your IP transcripts with you when you meet an advisor.
- Contact an advisor directly to set up an appointment. Listed below.
- Language Advising Quick Overview
- Special Studies (495 & 595 fillable forms)
- Internship 499
|Suzanne C. Toczyski||
|Monday and Wednesday:
1:00-2:30pm in RCH 26
Thursday via Zoom by appointment only.
|Michaela M. Grobbelemail@example.com||
|Emily J. Clark (A-G)||firstname.lastname@example.org||
Monday and Wednesday:1pm to 2pm
Thursday: 9:00am to 9:50am
Parissa Tadrissi (H-O)
10:00-11:30am via Zoom
|Robert W. Train (P-Z)||email@example.com||
Wednesday: 5:00-6:00pm in RCH 27 (Please wear a mask)
Thursdays 2:30 3:30PM: https://SonomaState.zoom.us/j/
Interested in studying abroad? Here are some highlights:
- ALL majors can study away!
- All different types of students can study away too
- Students can earn in-resident credit
- Students can take major, minor, or GE classes
- Students can use all of their financial aid
- Programs often cost less than staying at SSU
- Students can work, intern, or volunteer while studying abroad
- Students can study away as early as sophomore year and as late as their last semester!
Check out this brief info video from SSU International Programs (IP):
CSU IP scholarships available - see which one(s) you can apply for: